Field services of condition monitoring-
- Vibration Spectrum Analysis
- On-site Dynamic Balancing / Field Balancing
- Sound Monitoring
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- Octave analysis, Sound Pressure Level, Noise source localization
- Oil Analysis including wear particle analysis
- Structural analysis, Modal acquisition, Operational Deflection Shape, FRF, Modal parameters calculation.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis & FMEA
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Temperature Monitoring
- NDT Services
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Perform a plant survey
- Configure a database specific to a customer’s needs
- Supply & install permanent vibration sensors on your machines where appropriate.
- Train operators in making the route & taking data in vibration.
- Immediately give recommendations for corrective action when vibration levels go high.
- Travel to site if on site assistance is needed.
- Industrial Acoustics, Sound Intensity, Sound Power, Sound quality
- Data base configuration / Route management
- Custom made in house training courses on vibration analysis & condition monitoring
- Vibration analysis and condition monitoring,
- Field testing / trials, analysis and reporting.
- Implementation of Predictive & preventive Maintenance programs based on RCM study.
- Trouble shooting of rotating equipments
AC & DC Loadbank Rentals
Marine maintenance service
- Vibration survey
- Sound analysis
Comfort class notation for noise and vibrations onboard
- Global and local vibration analysis for vessels
- Training on various condition monitoring techniques such as vibration analysis, shaft alignment, dynamic balancing etc.
- Vibration analysis training and level I/ II/III certification as per ISO guidelines
- RCM, RCA and FMEA
- Diesel Engines (more specific)
Equipment Overhauling Services
- Large centrifugal compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Gas turbines
- Multistage steam turbines
- FD fans
- LT & HT Motors
- Turbo Expander